Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Suppression of ideas by the media

When I first read of the fact that newspapers had sat on evidence that Mr. Foley was interested in young boys, it occurred to me: Foley is gay, and the newspaper knew it. If Foley had been married, the story would have broken on the spot.

There are some kinds of ideas which the press is very careful not to appear to support.

One of those ideas is that there is a relationship between gay men and pedophilia. Now I don't know if there is such a relationship or not, but I do find it troublesome that even the discussion is suppressed.

I do know there is a relationship between having been molested as a young man (ca 13) and becoming a molester. Male homosexual molestation propogates as a virus, the young man being infected via his first sexual experiences at 13, and in seeking to vicariously re-experience those early, intense experiences, he selfishly seeks to infect others, propogating the virus.

Do such victims also become gay men with high frequency? I don't know, but I don't see any evidence.
Would gay men, having otherwise acquired their gayness, fixate on participating in a 13 year old's early sex life? Again, I see no evidence. Is there a relationship between gays who seek relationships with 16 year olds and those who seek relationships with 12/13 year olds? Again, seems different to me, one inappropriately focused on youth, the other engaged in advancing the homesexual pedophile virus.

However, I realize that I'd have to look real hard to find such evidence, because political correctness seeks to suppress it. Foley, if an example of a broader trend showing real connections between gay men and pedophilia, had easy complicity from the media in suppressing that evidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home